03 June 2008

Will Cristiano Ronaldo decide today- Real Madrid or Manchester United?

Is this another one of those stories that only exists in the Spanish press? To sell papers? I'm so reluctant to believe what these papers say. According to today's cover, June 3, 2008 of AS, Spanish sports paper:

CRISTIANO
DECIDES TODAY

Nereida, his girlfriend: "He hasn't even told me what he thinks about doing."

I hope Ronaldo says

I have a contract with Man U, and I'm here to focus on the Euro 2008 with the Portugal national team.



What in the world does a girlfriend have to do with a professional career decision, I rather the paper quote his agent. Much more relevant.


- Will Cristiano Ronaldo make public his decision - Real Madrid or Manchester United before June 7th, start of Euro 2008?








See more posts with "Cristiano Ronaldo"