17 June 2008

"I don't want to talk about my future..." said Cristiano Ronaldo in today's press conference with Petit, June 17th




In today's press conference it was the turn of Cristiano Ronaldo and midfielder Petit. Here's 30 minutes of today's press conference with Cristiano Ronaldo and Petit. The parts where he speaks in Portuguese.

I think it's Bad Timing to put Ronaldo in today's press conference. Just when rumors of his future had practically disappeared... He's there. Even though the FPF (Portuguese FA) banned questions about Ronaldo's future, he was still asked about it!

I saw that part in Sky Sports news today. Gary Cottrell asked in Ronaldo in English persistently that for all the Manchester Untied fans watching did he decide, Ronaldo just smiled. The FPF representative told him that that question is not allowed. Cottrel asked Ronaldo again that he won't say ok, but if he had already "decided." Ronaldo just said, "you have to respect him." referring to the FPF representative. I don't blame Cottrell for insisting. That's his job as a reporter.

Why not put Petit and Miguel Veloso, or Simao.

About a new manager:

"I don't prefer a certain name. What I hope is that a good manager would come and that it be possible to continue the journey that Scolari started and that has been good."


"I've already said a few times that I don't want to talk about my future, because I'm concentrated in the Euro chmapinoship, namely the next game against Germany. Scolari already decided, good, but I will only talk about it after the Euro ends."

At the end of the press conference, a reporter asked Ronaldo is he preferred "paella" or "fish and chips" and Ronaldo answered "Cod."

- Do you think Cristiano Ronaldo will score against Germany?








See more posts with "Cristiano Ronaldo"

blog comments powered by Disqus