13 August 2008

Lavezzi said that it bothers him not convert many goal chances, a possible Brazil v. Argentina semi-final 2008 Beijing Olympics

Argentina 2-0 Serbia Post match reaction:

Ezequiel "el Pocho" Lavezzi said

"The truth is that it bothers me a little to have many goal chances and not be able to convert them. But, well, I know it's also important to have them. I hope that if I get to play in the next game against Holland and I have the same possibilities, hope to convert them. Hope it happens."

Argentina can face Brasil in the 2008 Beijing Olympics semi-finals.

"If we don't beat Holland we will not be able to play against them. It's like that. We know Brasil can be close but first we need to advance this phase and hopefully we can advance to the next phase."


Personally, I thought his best performance was the second game against Australia.

- What do you think of Lavezzi's statements? A possible Brasil v. Argentina semi-final?




blog comments powered by Disqus