29 July 2008

Have you seen the Chelsea FC / America website?


I was looking for news on Paolo Ferreira and Ricardo Carvalho on the Chelsea site.

I clicked on the US flag on the top right and it redirected to the Chelsea/ America site http://theblues.chelseafc.com/america.

I had registered on the official site so I wonder what's different on this site. I'm an American Chelsea fan in the US so any video of the team is appreciated.

- A 4 minute video report of the Chelsea club training before Tuesday's game.
- US Fan clubs, chats, games
- www.chelseainamerica.com
- Pacific Coast Blues Membership in PCB remains at $20 if you are paying by check. In order to be eligible for match tickets through the supporters club, you will need to join both Pacific Coast Blues and Chelsea FC's True Blue membership scheme. To join True Blue, go to Chelsea FC's UK-based website at www.chelseafc.com/page/Home/0,,10268,00.html .

Other than US fan info, there isn't any news feeds, customization that's on the UK site. The only thing you get for registering in the Chelsea/ America site is a e-newsletter.

I wish Chelsea FC came to the US for their pre-season this year. I rather see them than Barcelona who's playing a few games here in the US.

- Chelsea fan in the U.S?





blog comments powered by Disqus