07 March 2009

Video Bruno Alves post-game interview in suit, Nov 10, 2008

Nov 10, 2008- Video Bruno Alves post-game interview in Portuguese in suit,

English translation:
"I think it was even in the game. We faced a well-organized team. I think that FC Porto was superior too. We had opportunities and played as a team. We will overcome this moment that is not too good.

I think there is a will by the players to do better and score goals. I think this is normal in football. It's anxiety.

00:33 I don't like to comment too much on the referees. I let them do their job. I do my job. I want to say that the attitude of the team, the players have worked hard. We have great character and we're going to continue working."

01:15 Journalist: "Can we say that with this victory FC Porto is finally out of the crisis?"

Bruno Alves: "We weren't ever in a crisis. We had games with little luck. lost some games, that's not normal. We work to improve. I think that these players deserve all the good things."

(Bruno Alves diz que o Porto «nunca esteve em crise» e que apenas houve jogos onde a sorte não esteve do lado dos dragões. Depois da vitória no jogo da Liga dos Campeões o FC Porto eliminou o Sporting da Taça de Portugal e regressa às vitórias.)



Bookmark and Share



blog comments powered by Disqus