04 February 2009

Video Ricardo Quaresma interview as a Chelsea player- Good luck Quaresma!


Short 47 - second interview of Ricardo Quaresma as a Chelsea player. Quaresma speaking in Portuguese but dubbed in English.



Question: Do you have a message for the fans?
Quaresma: in Portuguese "Well, I do hope to please the suporters a lot, and also to please the team. That's why we play for. That's what motivates us. I've been happy to know that in all the teams I've played for in so far, I've gotten support. I do hope to do the same here at Chelsea, and for the supporters to like me. For them to see my qualities because I'm going to do my best for them. I'm going to work bery hard to gain the support of everyone."




Get Quaresma's number 18 Chelsea jerseyWhat do you think of Quaresma at Chelsea? Will he come in and steal Malouda's place from the get-go? Similar to what Bosingwa did to Paolo Ferreira?



Bookmark and Share




blog comments powered by Disqus