27 November 2008

Photo Video Marcelo (Brazil) also wearing pink boots in Real Madrid training session Nov 27, 2008


And the list of players wearing pink boots seems to increase by the day. Brazil defender (lateral) Marcelo started wearing pink boots in this Thursday's Real Madrid training session. What do you think of the "chuteiras cor-de-rosa?"

Photobucket

Nov 27, 2008- Cannavaro and Marcelo's pink boots in the Real Madrid training session. Photo: globoesporte.com



Marcelo said he'll wear them in this Saturday's game against Getafe:

"I got the shoes this week. I'll wear them for the first time in Saturday's game. I'm already training with the boots and I liked them a lot. Many players joked around with me like in the last training.

Canavarro said that it was a 'girlie' thing. I already told them that I'm going to play very well in the next game just to show them all that it has nothing to do with it."

VIDEO- See Real Madrid players teasing him about the pink boots. You can hear "Guapa!"



What do you think of the "chuteiras cor-de-rosa?"





Your thoughts:

blog comments powered by Disqus