01 August 2008

Submit your Feedback for A Futebol Fan blog

Hi soccer fan,

I'd like to know what you like about the Portugal national team and this blog. Filling this feedback form will help me put information you want to read. Thanks!








E-mail Address: *
Name: *
My favorite Portugal national team player(s) is *
Would like to see more ___ of my favorite players. *
Photos casual
Video interviews/ press conference
Video goals/games
text latest news
What was your favorite part of the A Futebol Fan blog? *
How often do you visit A Futebol Fan blog *Every day
A few times a week
Monthly
Did you experience any problems or have any suggestions? *
How did you find A Futebol Fan blog? *
Images Google
Google web seach
Another blog
A Disqus profile
Is there anything else you would like to tell me? *

* RequiredPowered by myContactForm.com