30 July 2008

Ferreira, Deco, Carvalho next game: Lokomotiv Moscow v. Chelsea FC August 1st

I was looking at the Chelsea site to see what games Paolo Ferreira, Ricardo Carvalho, Deco will play this week.

I'm glad the Asian tour is over. I rather see them play against stronger teams. I'll need to get the ChelseaTV to see these pre-season games and player interviews. Fox Soccer Channel last year didn't air the Chelsea FC games every week.

On Monday I saw a Paolo Ferreira interview on Sky Sports news on Fox Soccer Channel.

It was Chelsea TV footage before their 3rd pre-season game Malaysia XI v. Chelsea FC.

About Chelsea coach Luis Felipe Scolari, Ferreira said:

"...he knows very well Chelsea players. He used to watch some of the games, the English games. With top players, it's always easy to work with. He has qualities. I think he will succeed here and I hope so.


This Friday, Lokomotiv Moscow v. Chelsea FC

I'm looking forward to the game after this one. They face either Sevilla or AC Milan. I want them to face AC Milan! Fresh out of their win of the TIM Trophy tournament. It beat the big 2 of the Serie A, Inter and Juve.

Chelsea FC hasn't faced AC Milan in the Champions League yet. I'm very curious to see what Chelsea forwards will score against goalkeeper Kalac. From AC Milan's side, what forwards can strike since Boriello (injury) and Pato (Olympics) are unavailable.

I expect Paolo Ferreira, Ricardo Carvalho, and Deco to play.
Will Ferreira be in the starting lineup?

- Do you have Chelsea TV? What's your prediction for Lokomotiv Moscow v. Chelsea FC?




blog comments powered by Disqus