05 September 2010

Ricardo Quaresma signed with Besiktas for 2010-11



Video of Ricardo Quaresma presentation at Besiktas.


00:00 The fans in the stands chanting "Quaresma, Quaresma, o-le, o-le, o-le" "Ricardo..."

04:42 signing the contract.

05:22 Ricardo Quaresma speaking in Portuguese: "In this moment, I am the happiest



person in the world. I signed with a big club, a big team, and the only thing that I can guarantee is that I will leave everything in the pitch because I want to be champions with Besiktas. I cannot forget one of the best moments in my life.

I chose Besiktas, I have to thank the club president, and the fans. In this moment, I am one of the happiest people in the world. I just want to start playing again. I want to win titles which is what I want the most right now. And the last thing I want to say is that if we are the best we have to show it to the world. We are a big team. Thanks, until next time."


blog comments powered by Disqus