02 April 2009

Video Selecção Nacional B, Eliseu, goalkeeper Moreira, Yannick post-game interviews Portugal B 2-0 Romania B, April 1, 2009

Eliseu, goalkeeper Moreira, Yannick, give post-game interviews in this video. They know that they can be called up by Queiroz for at least the 3 next qualification matches. Queiroz saw 2 strikers convert their chances in Portugal B 2-0 Romania B, April 1, 2009. Queiroz was in the stands watching the game.

The Malaga striker Eliseu scored the first goal. Sporting striker scored the second goal. Moreira made defenses before being replaced around the 80th minute.

Portugal B 2-0 Romania B, April 1, 2009 Game lineups and video here.


Screenshot.
01:06 Yannick: "I'm happy things went well. I'm glad I could increase the lead."


Screenshot:
Goalkeeper Moreira: "I'm continuing to work daily. After, if I'm called up to the Portugal national team, I'll go gladly and proudly."




Bookmark and Share


blog comments powered by Disqus