19 February 2009

Screenshots Portugal goalkeeper Eduardo Aug 19, 2008- the first time he was called up, press conference video

Carlos Queiroz has been testing the new Portugal goalkeeper. In the last Portugal game, Portugal 1-0 Finland, Eduardo from Sp. Braga was in goal for the first 60 minutes. The first time Eduardo was called up was in August 2008.

Here are the screenshots of his Aug 19, 2008 press conference:
Sp. Braga goalkeeper Eduardo, Aug 19, 2008 press conference.



Screenshot of goalkeeper Eduardo in the training session before the press conference.



Screenshot of goalkeeper Eduardo in the training session before the press conference.

Footage of the 3 Portugal goalkeepers, Eduardo on the left, Quim on the right, in the training session before the press conference.
















See video of Eduardo speaking in Portuguese from second 39 to 53 in the press conference:
Eduardo: "I hope this won't be just a one-time trip. I know it's difficult to arrive here. I'm conscious that what's harder is staying here. I;'m going to always do my best in my club. It's my performance there that counts."




What do you think? Do you think it's time that Eduardo becomes the top Portugal goalkeeper and give Ricardo a rest?



Bookmark and Share



blog comments powered by Disqus