18 February 2009

Photos Paolo Ferreira Chelsea training 2009

It makes me so happy to meet more Portugal team fans here. Fans who watch their games and follow them in their teams. Thank you so much for leaving your comments and thoughts. I appreciate your time!

Pantera- fan of goalkeeper Ricardo,
BoO- fan of Helder Postiga,
Nini- #1 fan of Paulo Ferreira in Europe.


Two photos of my favorite player Paulo Ferreira at a Chelsea training 2009

Photobucket

2009- Deco and Paulo Ferreira at a Chelsea training. Notice Ferreira wearing #19 training shorts and top. Photo: chelseafc.com

Photobucket

2009- The Chelsea team jogging, Ferreira is 3rd from the left. Photo: chelseafc.com

Paulo Ferreira reminds me of Tyrone Power, my favorite Hollywood actor of the 1930s.






Bookmark and Share



blog comments powered by Disqus