01 July 2008

Mourinho said he's interested in Quaresma- TV interview to TVI in portuguese

Good morning. I was watching sports news videos online on RTP.pt. Started watching this news site 2 years ago to see more interviews in Portuguese of Carvalho, Ferreira and Mourinho.

Today's latest sports news video was "José Mourinho quer Ricardo Quaresma no Inter de Milão."

And the Quaresma transfer saga goes on. It's known that Jose Mourinho has already said that he was interested in Quaresma. He didn't say it as an ultimatum. Here's an exclusive interview he gave in Portuguese to TVI.
Many FC Porto fans say FC Porto demands too much money and that Inter might not pay that much. This reporter asked Mourinho that specifically:


exclusive Interview to TVI, July 1, 2008
English translation:

Jose Mourinho: Quaresma is one of the millions of names that the press always linked to Inter.

Reporter: Is it a financial situation? Does FC porto ask for too much money?

Jose Mourinho: No, I don't think so, it's not too much. I think the price of a player. It's his price. I prefer a player that I'm interested in. In the way I work I don't like to create pressure by saying "this is the player I want, if I don't get this player then I don't want any other one." On the

contrary, Quaresma is one of the names that I'm interested. Quaresma has the profile of a player I'm interested in.

See the video of his interview in Portuguese here: "José Mourinho quer Ricardo Quaresma no Inter de Milão".




- Do you think Inter will pay the $40 million euros FC Porto asks for?

Related post:

Will Ricardo Quaresma go to Inter with Mourinho? Or Chelsea?





--See More Posts with"Ricardo Quaresma" during Euro 2008



blog comments powered by Disqus