03 July 2008

Linha Avancada with Jose Nunes, book tour. Do you listen to his radio podcast?

Photo: http://linhaavancada.blogspot.com/2008/07/linha-avanada-o-livro-as-prximas-sesses.html

I was reading Jose Nunes' blog today, Linha Avancada. He's having his book signing tour in the north of Portugal tomorrow, 4th of July.


I wish I was there. I've listened to his radio show online, the podcast for 2 years.


He's so funny. If you understand Portuguese, you'll enjoy a good laugh listening to his style of Superliga latest transfer news. If not, just the party feel he gives, singing, cheering, fun time.


I found his radio show 2 years ago because I wanted to know how Mexican player 'Kikin' Fonseca was doing at Benfica. It's a 5 minute review of the Liga Bwin, he makes jokes, covers results, all very informal. Morning and afternoon session podcast on antena1

Look at this picture: next to captain Nuno Gomes, on the left:

--Do you listen to his radio podcast?

blog comments powered by Disqus