15 May 2008

Can't wait for the Euro 2008 to start!

Can't wait for the Euro 2008 to start! Realistically I know Italy will win. If not, it's France.

My favorite is Portugal, I have high expectations for them and hopefully they go as far as they can.

I think key to Portugal is them scoring goals and keeping their lead.

Glad Carvalho is training with Chelsea again. He needs to be his best competitive self during the Euro2008. I hope he 'does his job' like always since the first game. Here's a picture I took of him at a Chelsea pre-season training at UCLA in L.A., CA back in July 2006.



Ferreira. He's one of my favorite players. Don't know if he'll be in the starting line-up or be a sub.




Realistically, who do you think will win the Euro 2008?

Your favorite team to win it?

Take care,

Monica



blog comments powered by Disqus