24 July 2010

Portugal goalkeeper Eduardo's first press conference as a Rossoblu, Genoa footballer July 22 2010



Portugal goalkeeper Eduardo's first press conference as a Rossoblu, Genoa football July 22 2010.



What did Eduardo tell the media in his first Genoa press conference?



“Genoa wanted me at all costs so I didn't think much about taking this opportunity. The Italian league is one of the most competitive ones and Buffon is a model. I hope to improve because one never stops learning- a motto that's been with me all my life. No there isn't a personal objective here. My objective is that of the team's [Genoa].

My first impact with the team was a positive one. With everyone and with Scarpi in particular. A stadium like Genoa's can be stimulating. I will do every
thing I can for fans to like me."

blog comments powered by Disqus