21 March 2009

Goalkeeper Quim believes he can play in both Benfica and the Portugal team, March 21, 2009

Goalkeeper Quim said after today's victory in Taça da Liga final, March 21, 2009.

"I know what my value is. I also know that until the end of my career I will be happy again, the same as I am today. I have the conditions to play in both Benfica and the national team. I only need to keep working. I'm not interested in the opinion of others."

(Conheço o meu valor e sei que, até ao fim da carreira, vou voltar a ser feliz, da mesma maneira que fui hoje. Tenho condições para jogar tanto no Benfica como na Seleção. Só tenho de continuar a trabalhar. As opiniõe do outros não me interessam").
---------

Now Quique is under enormous pressure to put Quim in goal in the Portuguese league. It has been almost 4 months since the last time Quim was the #1 again. Will Quique insist with Moreira if Quim makes mistakes again?



Bookmark and Share



blog comments powered by Disqus