16 February 2009

Real Betis goalkeeper Ricardo after Betis 2-2 Barcelona "the penalty was not a penalty" Feb 15, 2008

Real Betis goalkeeper Ricardo is becoming the first choice keeper after spending the first half of the season on the bench. In Betis 2-2 Barcelona, he was one of the best players of the game even saving a penalty.

According to Marca, here's what Ricardo said in Spanish after the Betis 2-2 Barcelona game:

"Personally, everything was almost perfect. I was worried about the 3 points. We did a great game against the best team in the world. We're going to work hard to improve. My performance? I put the teamwork over the individual work. I try to give my best so that the team wins."

About FC Barcelona-
"They have a very young coach and I think that this season they will achieve great results. We got one point but it doesn't feel too right because that penalty was not a penalty. The images show it. Iniesta took advantage of the normal physical contact because the ball was already lost."





Bookmark and Share



blog comments powered by Disqus