03 August 2008

"I'm with Sporting in body and soul," Moutinho, cover of A Bola August 3, 2008

So far, Moutinho is still at Sporting. Everton talks seemed to have hit a stop.

Today Sporting played. Everyone was paying attention to how the Sporting fans would receive captain Joao Moutinho. Whistle in disapproval, or applaud in appreciation? According to this cover, he got both.

A Bola, August 3, 2008

He doesn't regret what he said but he guarantees that he's the same Moutinho.

"I'm in Sporting with body and soul."

Alvalade [home fans in yesterday's game] was divided between booing and applauses to the captain.

"Those who know what I gave to the club, applaud me, the others I don't pay attention to."

-- Do you think Joao Moutinho will leave Sporting this season for Everton or another club? Your thoughts on the stories in this cover?





blog comments powered by Disqus