13 August 2009

Video Ricardo Carvalho post-game interview July 19, 2009 in USA

No doubt that Ricardo Carvalho has had a fantastic weekend- scoring the equalizer goal for Chelsea in the Community shield. It also looks like he's staying and the transfer rumors were just that, rumors.

July 19, 2009 in USA- An interview in the mixed-zone. He addresses the transfer rumors. When he was ruled out he did think about the rumors in the newspapers.

Ricardo Carvalho said in English:
"What I said in that moment, was --- I had four great seasons here. Last season wasn't so good so I wasn't happy. I think the club- because I didn't play. So in that time, I felt like, maybe it's time to go. I said that because I saw in the newspaper saying maybe that I'm going to leave.

So, after that, I react. But now, I have to be professional and I have to get fit and try to play and try to help my teammates. In the future, you never know but in this moment I'm going to be fit."

Next Portugal games 2010 World Cup qualification matches Group 1, Buy Tickets

Denmark- Portugal September 5, 2009, Venue: Parken, Copenhagen, Denmark
Hungary- Portugal September 9, 2009, Venue: Puskas Ferenc Stadium, Budapest, Hungary
Portugal - Hungary October 10, 2009, Venue: TBA, Portugal

Your thoughts


Bookmark and Share



blog comments powered by Disqus