11 April 2009

Ricardo Quaresma "When I was at Inter I wasn't feeling very confident, I wasn't playing well and wasn't happy" Interview to Chelsea, March 30, 2009

Get Chelsea jersey 08-09
When I read Ricardo Quaresma in a ChelseaTV interview in March 30, 2009 that he's happier there, it broke my heart! That means he won't want to come back to Inter. I watch the Serie A over all the other leagues.

Ricardo Quaresma's words were:
"When I was at Inter I wasn't feeling very confident, I wasn't playing well and wasn't happy. I already feel more confident here at Chelsea, it has brought joy back to me, which I didn't have at Inter."

Now my question is..... Isn't the coach supposed to instill confidence in a player? makes me wonder how much Mourinho had to do with this.

Quaresma said more in the Thursday interview on Chelsea.


Bookmark and Share


blog comments powered by Disqus