06 December 2008

Video Hugo Almeida about Brazil 6-2 Portugal, 2 days before the game.


Nov 17, 2008- Video Portugal striker Hugo Almeida talks in Portuguese about the Nov 19 friendly against Brazil- 2 days before the game.


(Hugo Almeida, atacante de Portugal fala sobre o jogo contra o Brasil.)

He was the only striker called up by Prof. Carlos Queiroz. Hugo Almeida again disappointed in that game. He says in Portuguese:

About facing Brazil on Nov 19, 2008-
"Brazil is a very good team, one of the best in the world. It's always good to face a team like Brazil."

00:25 Remembering the last result Brazil 0-2 Portugal-
"Yes I remember beating one of the best teams in the world. We will do all we can to win again. That game was a friendly, part of the buildup for the 2006 world cup in Germany."

00:48 How is it going to feel to face one of your teammates at Werder Bremen, Diego?- "In the game he is going to be my opponent not my teammate. He's going to give his all for his country and I'm going to give my all for my country. May the best win."



Your thoughts:

blog comments powered by Disqus